Cadex 36 Tubeless Disc Front Wheel
Clock a new PR, go for the KOM, crush a long solo mission on challenging roads. No goal is out of reach with the versatile CADEX 36 Disc.
Superlight carbon rims feature an innovative hookless design with optimal 22.4mm internal width and 36mm rim depth for unrivaled acceleration, efficiency and smooth-riding control, even on rough roads and in gusty winds.
The CADEX Advantage
The all-new CADEX 36 Disc WheelSystem is a versatile, lightweight composite wheel built for real-world performance. Featuring a hookless rim design with optimal 22.4mm internal width and 36mm depth, it delivers unbeatable acceleration and climbing efficiency as well as confident handling on descents, in the wind and on varied terrain.
Custom-engineered Dynamic Balanced Lacing (DBL) delivers remarkable acceleration as reinforced carbon lay-up and high-tensile strength carbon aero spokes provide a transmission stiffness-to-weight ratio that’s 40 percent or more higher than the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless, Bontrager AEOLUS RSL 37 and Roval Alpinist CLX wheels, which means real-world gains on climbs and in the sprints.
Superlight and stiff carbon spokes minimize wheel flex for a lateral stiffness-to-weight ratio that’s over 30 percent better than the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless, Roval Alpinist CLX wheels and Bontrager AEOLUS RSL 37, while the CADEX low friction R1-C30 hub helps maximize watts by featuring ceramic bearings that boast 1.5x smoother action than steel.
Stability and Control
Hookless rim design and a wide 22.4mm inner rim width provide greater support for today’s high-volume tires, as class-leading lateral stiffness and a 36mm rim depth deliver outstanding control while cornering and descending, or in gusty winds.
CADEX Precision Reinforced Layup
CADEX precision reinforced layup places high tensile strength carbon fiber only where needed, creating a strong, stiff structure at minimal weight.
Custom-Tuned DBL Technology
Dynamic Balanced Lacing ensures spokes are set for optimal tension when under dynamic pedalling force versus when static, resulting in superior transmission stiffness and efficiency.
Precision machined internals eliminate excessive bearing load, reduce bearing friction and minimise rolling resistance.
Aero Carbon Spokes
High tensile-strength CADEX aero carbon spokes minimize lateral flex for more efficient acceleration and climbing and feature a purpose designed aero shape offering excellent aerodynamic characteristics as well as superior stability in shifting winds, all at the lightest weight possible.
CADEX Ceramic Bearings
Durable, ultra-hard CADEX ceramic bearings further increase hub rolling efficiency with lower rolling resistance and 1.5 x smoother action than steel bearings.
Hookless Rim Design
Provides the best flow transition from the tyre to the sidewall of the rim, resulting in reduced aerodynamic loss when compared to standard hook bead rims, and featuring a continuous carbon fibre structure enhancing overall durability.
- Precision reinforced lay-up places carbon fibre only where needed, creating a strong, stiff rim structure weighting in at only 1302 grams.
- Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology produces a stiffer, more efficient wheel with outstanding power transfer.
- High tensile strength CADEX aero carbon spokes minimize lateral flex for more efficient acceleration and climbing.
- The 22.4mm inner rim width creates an increased actual tyre contact patch for better traction and impact absorption, better handling, more confidence and less rider fatigue
- CADEX hookless rim technology features a broad inner rim width and durable continuous carbon fibre structure, helping create a rounder tyre shape for superior grip and handling plus added sidewall support when cornering, all without compromising weight
- The precision machined low-friction R1-C30 hub significantly reduces bearing load as CADEX ceramic bearings further increase efficiency by offering lower rolling resistance and 1.5x smoother action than steel
- A low 36mm rim profile offers excellent stability in shifting winds
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Type: Hookless Clincher
- Tubeless: CADEX Tubeless System (rim tape and valve kit included)
- Suggested Tyre Size: 700 x 25c – 700 x 32c
- Rim Height: 36mm
- Rim Outer Width: 26mm
- Rim Inner Width: 22.4mm
- ETRTO: 622 - 22
- Front Hub: CADEX R1-C30 Hub, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: CADEX R1-C30 Hub, Ratchet Driver, Centerlock
- Hub Compatibility: Shimano 11 / SRAM XDR 12 / Campagnolo
- Bearing: CADEX Ceramic Bearings
- Front Axle: 12 x 100mm Thru Axle
- Rear Axle: 12 x 142mm Thru Axle
- Spokes: Aero Carbon Spoke
- Front Lacing: DBL, 21 Hole
- Rear Lacing: DBL, 24 Hole
- Nipple Tyre: Alloy, Internal
- Weight (Pair): 1302g
- Weight Limit: 285 lbs / 129 kg