USE R1 Stem
The R1 Bar and Stem have been developed to be at the pinnacle of aerodynamics and stiffness, to ensure no power is lost in transfer when starting your track event, time trial or triathlon, and to be as slippery through the air as possible when on the move.
The stem is machined from a single billet of aerospace grade 7075 alloy to ensure total integrity of the structure and compatible with all versions of the carbon R1 aerobars.
The R1 track bar, stem and extensions were sought after by Bridie O’Donnell because they have been wind tunnel tested to be the most aerodynamic within UCI ruling available and still very lightweight. These helped her to achieve the UCI hour record, 22nd January 2016.
More from this brand
- USE Aero Carbon Ski-Bend Extensions£76.50RRP £90.00Save 15%
- USE EVO 3K Carbon Seatpost£97.50RRP £130.00Save 25%
- USE Rip Carbon Handlebar£86.25RRP £115.00Save 25%
- USE Rip Handlebar£51.00RRP £60.00Save 15%
- USE Duro Carbon Seatpost£76.50RRP £90.00Save 15%
- USE Duro Seatpost£55.25RRP £65.00Save 15%
- USE Alien Seatpost£68.00RRP £80.00Save 15%
- USE Flow Carbon Handlebar£97.50RRP £130.00Save 25%
- USE Flow Handlebar£59.50RRP £70.00Save 15%