Cane Creek 40 1 1/8 External Headset
Cane Creek are American manufacturers of ground-breaking bicycle headset, braking and suspension systems. Based in North Carolina, they undertake all of their design, assembly and testing in-house and in the surrounding wilderness. This gives the company full control of their development and they wouldn't have it any other way.
The all-new 40-Series is the work-horse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. The series incorporates all the features necessary for a durable, light-weight, long-lasting headset and represents the perfect balance of performance, durability and value.
- Machined from 6061 T-6 Aluminium
- Innovative Clip-Seal completely seals the top assembly and captures the compression ring to reduce the number of loose parts
- High quality, low friction face-seals
- Durable steel crown race
- Dependable black oxide, sealed bearings
- Interlock spacer compatible
- Upper/Lower stack: 16/12mm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 98g