Cane Creek 110 EC49 Top Headset
Cane Creek are American manufacturers of ground-breaking bicycle headset, braking and suspension systems. Based in North Carolina, they undertake all of their design, assembly and testing in-house and in the surrounding wilderness. This gives the company full control of their development and they wouldn't have it any other way.
Cane Creek's engineers were tasked with developing a no-compromise, best-in-class premium headset. With the introduction of our 110-Series, they did just that - choosing optimal materials, engineering the most effective internals and designing the best aesthetics available in a headset.
The 110-Series offers the widest array of configurations available in a premium headset. With the flexibility to purchase complete assemblies or separate Tops and Bottoms, the 110-Series offers a premium solution for nearly all straight and tapered configurations on the market today.
Cane Creek ensures that whatever your headset requirement, we have a premium solution for you, backed by their 110-year warranty.
- External Cup (EC)
- Cups and Covers: 7075 T-6 Aluminum construction Internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
- Crown Race: "Dual-Seal" crown race seal provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction
- Top Cover: Low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover; no loose parts Compression Ring
- Updated "carbon-friendly" captured compression-ring Bearings
- Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Cut in Cane Creek's Fletcher, NC, machining facility from U.S.- made aluminium
- Warranty: 110 year warranty
- Compatibility: Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
- Stack Height: External Cup (EC) - 16mm Top, 12mm Bottom