Cane Creek 10 Zerostack Headset
Cane Creek are American manufacturers of ground-breaking bicycle headset, braking and suspension systems. Based in North Carolina, they undertake all of their design, assembly and testing in-house and in the surrounding wilderness. This gives the company full control of their development and they wouldn't have it any other way.
The 10 series has the look and feel of Cane Creek's class leading 40 Series headsets with simpler machining and more economical materials. Designed with the upgrade path in mind, the 10-Series shares the internal geometry of Cane Creek's higher-end headsets and, as a result, replacement and upgrade parts are readily available.
- Machined from 6061 T-6 aluminium
- Sealed, lightweight polymer crown race
- Lightweight polymer compression ring
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Internal parts are cross -compatible across the 10, 40 and 110-series
- Upper/Lower stack: 8/4mm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 62.7g