SRAM BlackBox Ceramic Bearing MTB Jockey Wheel Set
SRAM is a privately owned American manufacturer of bicycle components, which can be found on all types of bicycle worldwide. They specialise in transmission, brake, suspension and wheel systems and offer their components under various other brand names such as Rockshox, Zipp, Quarq, Truvativ and Avid.
The same hybrid ceramic cartridge bearings used in the new SRAM Red Rear Derailleur's upper and lower pulleys are also available as an upgradable accessory to "hop up" your current drivetrain. Make the leap to reduced friction, increased stiffness, lighter weight, and added durability with this secret weapon.
- Ceramic balls/stainless steel races
- MTB - compatible with SRAM x.0
- Pair (Upper and Lower)
- Weight 24g per pair
- Colour: Black
This product is not able to be shipped outside the EEA
More from this brand
- SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket£28.90RRP £34.00Save 15%
- SRAM Power Glide 1170 CassetteFrom £40.00Save up to 50%
- SRAM Guide/Avid Trail Disc Brake PadsFrom £19.55Save up to 15%
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Boost Crankset with X-Sync 2 Chainring£113.90RRP £134.00Save 15%