Campagnolo Flat Mount Rear Caliper Bolts
Campagnolo is a premium road cycling brand with deep heritage, founded and based in Vicenza Italy. The meticulous production and end results of their groupset components are unmatched, and their hand-built wheels are some of the best in the industry. Carbon and Titanium is used in abundance for ultimate durability and the lowest weight possible.
Genuine Campagnolo mounting Screws to attach the flat mount rear disc caliper to the frame.
To calculate the required length of screws for your build, you need the diameter of the tube at the mounting point of the rear brake, plus 5-9mm.
- Designed for mounting Campagnolo flat mount rear disc brake calipers
- 2 x Bolts
- 2 x Washers
- AC18-DBSC19: CPS995A 19mm (10-14mm Tube)
- AC18-DBSC24: CPS995B 24mm (15-19mm Tube)
- AC18-DBSC29: CPS995C 29mm (20-24mm Tube)
- AC18-DBSC34: CPS995D 34mm (25-29mm Tube)
- AC18-DBSC39: CPS995E 39mm (30-34mm Tube)
- AC18-DBSC44: CPS995F 44mm (35-39mm Tube)