Fox Transfer Factory 2023 Dropper Seatpost
Fox Racing Shox, as it is officially branded, began as a motocross suspension component business in the mid 70's and has since flourished into a pioneer of premium suspension systems for mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, trucks and even snowmobiles. Their research and development is continuous to ensure you get the ride of your life.
The gold standard now lighter & more compact
The race-proven transfer seatpost gets lighter and tighter for 2021. Completely redesigned from the ground up, with improved serviceability, decreased weight, and notably reduced extended length - the new transfer post is ready to rise to any occasion.
“Factory” says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- Updated design
- Patent-pending clamp design dramatically reduces stack height
- Proven Transfer internals with even easier serviceability than 2020 model
- Internal routing only
- Lower Coating: Powdercoat Black
- Upper Coating: Kashima Coat
- Reduced overall length and insertion depth:
- 175mm, 30.6mm shorter than 2020 Transfer, 8.6mm insertion depth reduction
- 150mm, 38.7mm shorter, 15.5mm reduction
- 125mm, 43.5mm shorter, 20.3mm reduction
- 100mm, 48.4mm shorter, 25.2mm reduction
- 25g lighter than 2020 Transfer
- Lever and cabling sold separately