Fizik Aliante R1 Carbon Saddle
The Aliante R1 saddle features a Thermowelded Gummy Microtex cover, wrapped around a composite carbon shell and carbon seat rails. The shell incorporates what Fizik call Twin Flex technology, comprising two different carbon layers which offer a more flexible section in the centre of the saddle for added comfort. The carbon braided rails make this a very lightweight seat which will help you to perform at your best.
Part of the Fizik Spine Concept, which includes three models that have been developed in conjunction with Pro-Cyclists. The three Spine Concept models are the Arione, Antares and Aliante, amongst which there is a saddle shape available for varying degrees of spine flexibility. Find your ideal saddle shape via the Fizik website.
The Aliante saddle is the widest and most longitudinally waved in the Spine Concept range and is designed for people with low spine flexibility.
- Composite carbon co-injected Nylon shell
- Twin Flex technology
- Carbon Braided 7 x 9mm oval rails
- Thermowelded Black Gummy Microtex cover
- Integrated Clip System
- Weight: 175g [R]/180g [L]
- Regular dimensions: 275 x 143mm
- Large dimensions: 275 x 152mm
More from this brand
- Fizik Vento MicroTex Tacky Bi-Colour Bar TapeFrom £23.79Save up to 32%
- Fizik Vento Solocush Tacky TapeFrom £17.00Save up to 51%
- Fizik Vento Microtex Tacky TapeFrom £15.00Save up to 55%
- Fizik Terra Microtex Bondcush Tacky TapeFrom £26.24Save up to 25%
- Fizik Tempo Microtex Classic TapeFrom £14.99Save up to 25%
- Fizik Tempo Microtex Bondcush Soft Tape£18.69RRP £24.99Save 25%
- Fizik Tempo Microtex Bondcush Classic TapeFrom £16.49Save up to 34%