FSA Flowtron Dropper Seatpost
The Flowtron takes its name from a fast, rolling flow trail in the Pacific North West. A forged shifter style remote and industry first adjustable spring tension enables the rider to customize the level feel and force. The Flowtron is a "go anywhere, do anything" dropper post. Fully featured options and affordable price makes it the perfect fit for any rider’s needs.
Easy To Adjust
The FSA Flowtron seatpost is compact and light and has a nice high mechanical advantage so it’s easy to actuate. FSA has also developed an adjustable actuator spring, which enables the rider to adjust how firm or light they want the lever actuation to feel.
The head is integrated into the stanchion which not only looks better, but also enables us to reduce insertion depth.
Alternate Travel Option
In addition to the 125mm travel option, we made a 150mm and 175mm option available.
- Lightweight alloy sealed cartridge
- Shifter style remote lever with cable clamp
- 3-pin brass keyway system
- One piece stanchion and Seatpost head
- Internal cable routing
- Cam actuator with 3 position adjustable remote lever
- Two bolt clamp
- Fit Ø7mm standard rails and 7 x 9mm oval rails
- Length (travel 125mm) - 421mm
- Length (travel 150mm) - 446mm
- Length (travel 175mm) - 508mm
- 550g (125mm / 30.9mm)