MRP Hazzard 2023 Rear Shock
|Orange / Black
Just like Hazzard is most rider’s favorite section of Moab’s Whole Enchilada trail, the Hazzard shock may just be the favorite part of your bike. It delivers grin-inducing performance that remains consistent, top to bottom. And, the Shred Lever™ firms things up so you can head back up for more.
The Hazzard is the new go-to for riders who won’t compromise on performance or control. The Hazzard gives you all the benefits of coil-sprung suspension (supple action, lower friction, longer service life, and more consistency) and control over both high and low-speed compression damping, rebound, and spring preload. If that weren’t enough, the Hazzard features a convenient low-speed compression switch that firms up the shock immensely for sustained climbs and stage transfers - where saving energy is paramount. Plus, with their new Progressive Springs, you can use the Hazzard on bikes that previously required air shocks!
- Developed specifically for the needs of all-mountain and enduro riders.
- Features the Shred Lever™ which when engaged reroutes oil through an additional shimmed flow path to greatly boost low-speed compression damping. Say goodbye to energy-sapping suspension movement when you’re hoofing it up steep routes to access rad descents!
- Can be paired with MRP’s lightweight Enduro SL springs or Progressive Springs, which increase in spring rate late in stroke to provide additional ramp-up and bottom-out control. These springs can be used with bikes featuring linear or modestly progressive leverage curves that traditionally needed air shocks.
- Large 14mm diameter shaft and reinforced eyelet joint for better durability with frames utilizing Clevis mounting and/or linkage yokes.
- Includes seven additional decals in various colors for matching to bike.
- Adjustments: Precisely-indexed control of rebound, low-speed compression, and high-speed compression damping.
- Options: Available in standard and metric sizing (with traditional eyelet, bearing (8x30mm), and trunnion mounts) and with either an anodized orange or black main body.
- Spring Compatibility: Natively compatible with their lightweight Enduro SL and Progressive springs. Adaptable for use with their standard steel springs with their "Spacer Kit B".
- Weight: 867g (230 x 60mm with 500 lb. Enduro SL spring)