Fox Float DPS Performance 2023 Rear Shock
Fox Racing Shox, as it is officially branded, began as a motocross suspension component business in the mid 70's and has since flourished into a pioneer of premium suspension systems for mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, trucks and even snowmobiles. Their research and development is continuous to ensure you get the ride of your life.
Exceptional Bump Compliance Meets Exceptional Efficiency
A lightweight chassis, EVOL air spring, and dual piston damper with 3-position switch create a pedal-friendly shock that soaks up the bumps and delivers pedal power to the ground with utmost efficiency.
Uncompromising performance. The Float DPS helps you make perfect turns without cutting corners. The DPS' dual piston system pairs exceptional bump compliance with exceptional efficiency, helping conserve energy for when you need it most.
Performance Series FLOAT DPS shocks have fewer adjustments than Factory Series (no Open mode adjust tuning range), and have black anodized air sleeve and body instead of Genuine Kashima Coat.
- New graphics
- New metric or trunnion-style remote shock offerings
- DPS damper with three positions - Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Dual Piston valve design improves both rebound and compression flow
- Lightweight, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Air spring pressure