PowerTap P1 Power Meter Pedals
These aren't ordinary pedals. The P1 pedal is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true "plug-and-play" experience.
The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedalling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge.
- Weight: 398 grams
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3 bolt - KEO style
- Cleat: Red, 6 degree floating
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Q-Factor: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 16 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Battery: AAA
- Battery Life: 60 hours