Stages Power L Cannondale Hollowgram Si Power Meter Crank
The power meter tech behind seven Grand Tour wins is now available for Cannondale's latest HollowGram Si cranks, helping you unlock your true potential as a rider, whether you're flying up mountain passes, testing your limits on gravel or going full send on the trails.
Stages Power has carried riders to five Tour de France victories plus wins in the Giro and Vuelta along with many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world's best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world's best power meter.
ATC - Active Temperature Compensation
The consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is a key reason riders trust data from Stages Power no matter how much the day warms or temperatures plummet as you crest an Alpine peak.
Individual Calibration For The Most Reliable Results
Each Stages Power meter is assembled in Stages' own state-of-the-art facility in Colorado, USA. Here every single unit is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1,5% accuracy level - an industry best for non-scientific power meters.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Stages Power L Accuracy: ± 1.5% (compared with Generation 2 Accuracy: ± 2%)
- Weight: Only less than 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others