DMR Vault Kingpins
King-Pins are the longest pins available for the Vault Pedals. They offer further grip tuneability for your ride. Experiment alongside the Flip Pins and Moto Pins to get your ideal set up.
16 x short pins (for use in the centre section of your pedals) overall length 8.5mm, thread is M4x0.7x4, stud is 4.5mm using either a 5mm spanner or 2mm allen Wrench to secure.
28 x long pins (for use in the outside edge of your pedals) overall length 12.5mm, thread is M4x0.7x9, stud is 4.5mm using either a 5mm spanner or 2mm allen Wrench to secure.
2mm allen Wrench included.
*Leg protection is highly recommended*. Unless you're Robocop these bad bois will fillet your shins like a Christmas salmon.
More from this brand
- DMR Vault Magnesium Pedals£90.00RRP £120.00Save 25%
- DMR OiOi SeatOut of stock
- DMR Vault Super Light Magnesium Pedals£161.25RRP £215.00Save 25%
- DMR 25 Year Saddle£29.75RRP £35.00Save 15%
- DMR V11 Pedals£42.50RRP £50.00Save 15%
- DMR Axe Bottom Bracket£29.74RRP £34.99Save 15%
- DMR Versa PedalsFrom £97.75Save up to 15%