DMR Versa Pedals
The DMR Versa is half clip / half platform so you can make demanding technical climbs with the efficiency and precision of a clip-in, then get wild and loose on the descents with the freedom to drop your feet when taking corners.
With an extruded and CNC'd 14mm thick Aluminium body with customisable pins (4 on clip side, 10 on platform side), a Chromoly spindle and a sealed bearing / DU bushing configuration inside, the Versa is strong and light, and you need to be wearing greased banana skin shoes in order to slip out.
- VERSATILE – Clip in one side, World famous DMR platform on the other side
- SURFACE - Large 94x104mm contact area
- LIGHT – 465g per pair
- SLIM – 14mm foot bed
- LOW PROFILE – For great clearance
- TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 CroMo Steel axles
- TUNEABLE – 10 pins per Versa pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip
- SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
- 9/16" thread
- Steel cleats included