Crank Brothers Stamp 11 Pedals
The Crank Brothers Stamp pedals are designed to improve the connection between you and your bike by facilitating an optimised interface for shoe and pedal. The Stamp 11 is top of the range, with a slimmed down profile and lightweight, concave body. Both sides of the pedal have adjustable pins and the whole thing sits round a titanium spindle.
The two distinctly different pedal sizes offer optimal shoe/pedal contact for any shoe size. Greater traction allows for increased control, power and confidence whilst riding.
The small pedal size is for shoe sizes 37-43 and the large pedal size is for shoe sizes 43-49.
- Titanium spindle
- Forged aluminium body
- Concave pedal platform
- 13mm external and 11mm internal thicknesses
- 20 adjustable pins in each pedal
- Inner Igus LL-glide bearing made exclusively for Crank Brothers
- Double seal system keeps water etc out
- Fully rebuild-able for simple maintenance
- 16mm profile
- Weight: 299g (Small), 325g (Large)
- Spindle: Titanium
- Body: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years