DMR Sled 27.5-inch Frame
New for 2017 the Sled is DMR's latest all-mountain machine.
Pretty long and slack geometry all over which makes it thirsty for descents, but with a short-stayed 160mm-travel rear that makes short work of climbs and just leaves enough room for a fat tyre behind the seatpost.
The Sled has a Boost 148mm axle , so it's rock solid when it makes tight switchbacks and snakey runs. However this means your current rear wheel's hub will have to be Boost sized, otherwise it needs a new hub.
- 100% 6061-Grade Aluminium Tubing
- Slack, Long, and Low overall geometry: S / M / L / XL
- 160mm of rear travel
- Optimised for 160mm travel fork
- Custom Rockshox Monarch RT3 Debonair rear shock
- Orbit Link suspension design (Google David Earle, Sotto)
- Ultra stiff main pivot hardware
- Bearing pivots are fully sealed cartridge bearings
- Syntace X12 148mm Boost rear axle
- Internal cable routing + Stealth dropper routing
- Water bottle bolts if needed
- Rear tyre clearance 27.5x2.40"
- 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket