Fox 32 Float Performance SC GRIP 2022 Fork
Fox Racing Shox, as it is officially branded, began as a motocross suspension component business in the mid 70's and has since flourished into a pioneer of premium suspension systems for mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, trucks and even snowmobiles. Their research and development is continuous to ensure you get the ride of your life.
Ultra Lightweight XC Weapon
32 Step-Cast’s pioneering lower leg shape isn’t just for looks, its narrow stance and stepped design saves weight, decreases frontal area, and provides clearance for the spokes and brake rotor.
Performance Series forks retain the same black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Performance Elite, except paired with a GRIP damper.
Inspired from moto, the GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston.
GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability.
- Three on-the-fly compression damping positions Open, Medium, Firm
- Additional micro-adjust between settings: Detents
- Low-speed rebound: 10 clicks
- Upper Tube Finish: Black Anodized
- Rotor Size: 160 Direct Post Mount, (27.5 up to 180 compatible, 29 up to 203 compatible)
- Air Spring: FLOAT EVOL
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper