Identiti Rebate XL Jump Forks
40mm Longer than the Regular Rebate Forks, this XL version is perfect for riders who are switching from suspension forks and want to maintain their frame geometrey. A Lightweight alternative to Suspension Forks, this Rigid BMX-Style Fork is Designed for MTB Riders who want BMX-Class Strength & Handling. The Clean Fork Design comes with International Standard Disc Brake Mounts and if you run V-Brakes, there is a V-Brake Adaptor as an Optional Extra. The 10mm Axle Slots accept 9mm & 10mm axles.
"A unique hardcore fork that's compatible with pegs and a wider range of hubs than usual."
MBUK magazine June 2006
MBUK Verdict 10/10
- 10mm Axle Slots for Regular 9 & 10mm Axles
- Uni-Crown BMX-Style Jump Fork
- Premium 4130 Cro-mo Deep Drop Steerer Crown
- Fluted & Butted 31.8mm Legs - Light and Strong
- Internally and Externally Machined Steerer for Maximum Strength and Minimum Weight
- 6mm Thick BMX-Style Dropouts, CNC Machined for weight reduction
- Short Suspension-Corrected Length provides Responsive Steering
- I.S. Disc Mounts
- Axle-to-Crown Race: 465mm
- Weight: 1.495Kg