Shimano Deore XT RD-M8130 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
XT Shadow plus 11-speed LinkGlide rear derailleur for fast and precise shifting performance with increased durability. MTB-tuned rear derailleur for LinkGlide drivetrains.
The Deore XT M8130 LinkGlide 11-speed Rear Derailleur with Shadow+ technology delights with its smooth and decisive shifting. Roomy chain clearance and stability over rough mountain terrains reduce chain slap and droppage.
Shimano Shadow RD+
- Less distraction quiet drive train
- Rear derailleur stabilizer reduces chain slap
- Simple solution for chain drop
- Lighter and more efficient than roller type chain device
Shimano LinkGlide sets a new standard for smooth and reliable shifting. Its robust original design delivers far greater durability and smooth shifting for long-lasting performance.
3 Times More Durable
Drivetrain durability is essential for high torque e-bikes and daily riders who might ride in the same gear for months or years at a time. LinkGlide provides smooth and decisive shifting that lasts longer than ever before.
Increased Longevity / Less Skipping
LinkGlide's re-designed cassette teeth have a substantially thicker base and a unique chamfer that drastically improves wear resistance in high torque applications. This increase in cassette durability prolongs smooth driving performance and lengthens the amount of time before chain skips caused by wear start to happen.
Robust Teeth Design
A major advantage of the LinkGlide platform is that the robust teeth shape provide excellent durability and improved wear resistance. This is very important because riders who often buy bikes at this level, choose bikes with gearing but may forget to shift or maintain their bikes as often as they should.
3 Times Smoother
LinkGlide provides smooth shifting while pedalling for a consistent and confident ride experience. LinkGlide's optimized gear gate design makes shifting smoother with significantly less shock.
Smoother pedalling from start to finish
Crank idling angle during up/outward shifts (lower = smoother).
LinkGlide delivers up to three times smoother performance by improving the chain's flow between cogs. This smoother handoff reduces the stress of shifting shock for more seamless and enjoyable riding.
LinkGlide's optimized shifting gate design that creates a smoother handoff between cogs to avoid the jumps that can impact shifting and pedalling smoothness. This design improvement is especially pronounced on outward shifts where pedalling shock is more noticeable due to the larger forces involved.
- Shadow plus features a super low profile design and optimised slant angle for super light shifting action
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- 13T pulleys and decreased derailleur tension prevent high chain tension in low gears
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Cold forged wide alloy links and pivot body
- Fluorine-coated link pin bushings
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Specifically designed to work with LinkGlide shifter and 11-speed 1x drivetrains
- Durable sealed 13T bearing pulleys for low friction
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- 39T capacity SGS cage
- Max Low Sprocket: 50T (1x 12-Speed)