Shimano Altus RD-M2000 9-Speed Rear Derailleur
|SGS Long Cage
Great value Altus rear derailleur offering crisp performance on- and off-road for 9-speed drivetrains.
The 9-speed gear cluster actualizes close ratio gearing without impairing wide gear range.
Shimano Shadow RD
The mechanism rear derailleur, Shimano Shadow RD, is intended for more aggressive riding. Its super low profile design carries many benefits. Because of its low profile and single tension construction, the derailleur does not hit the chain stay in rough riding conditions. The result is smooth and silent performance.
The distinctively designed Hyperglide sprockets incorporate specially positioned shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved chain control during shifting. Fast and responsive indexed shifting is the result.
The HG cassette sprocket, which was developed for the MTB 10-speed system, underwent comprehensive optimization to achieve super-highly efficient shifting.
- HG Sprockets - Guide the chain quickly and directly to the next sprocket without override
- Conventional Sprockets - Cause the chain to ride up and over the gear teeth before engaging the sprocket
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Advanced light action design with low friction fluorine coated link pivot bushings
- Top-normal swing design
- Total capacity 45 Tooth
- Compatible with 32-36 Tooth low sprocket
- Compatible with 9-speed Hyperglide sprockets