SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost 12-Speed Groupset
SRAM is a privately owned American manufacturer of bicycle components, which can be found on all types of bicycle worldwide. They specialise in transmission, brake, suspension and wheel systems and offer their components under various other brand names such as Rockshox, Zipp, Quarq, Truvativ and Avid.
NX Eagle is the latest addition to the SRAM 12-speed family, allowing riders wishing to experience the revelation of a 1x12 setup to get on board without the considerable financial commitment. Refinement of the engineering and production processes since the inception of Eagle has enabled SRAM to produce these excellent quality 1x12 components with more economical materials, without sacrificing the incredible performance and efficiency Eagle is known for.
With this newly affordable range of components to slim down your drivetrain, it is safe to assume that the front derailleur on the enduro scene is history. We say good riddance! With a 32T direct mount X-Sync chainring and a massive 11-50T cassette range, even the most technical of steep ascents can be tamed, and the incremental transmissions are quiet and instantaneous with X-Actuation engagement.
Note: Please ensure you are purchasing the Boost groupset for a 148mm rear axle bike, and the Non-Boost groupset if you are using a standard 142mm rear axle.
- SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost Alloy crankset For 68-73mm Bottom Brackets
- SRAM NX Eagle Steel Direct Mount X-Sync 32T Chainring
- SRAM NX Eagle PG1230 12-Speed Cassette, 11-50T Range, Standard Splined Freehub Fitment (Not XD)
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur, X-Horizon Design, CageLock Feature, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM NX Eagle Powerlock Solid Pin Chain, 126 Links
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed MMX Mount Right Hand Shifter, Full Length Gear Cable Included
- SRAM Chaingap Guide (for setting up rear derailleur)
- 170mm or 175mm Crank Arm Options
- Optimised Chainline for 148mm Rear Axle
- Cassette Range: 11 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 22 / 25 / 28 / 32 / 36 / 42 / 50
- Bottom Bracket is not included as this is determined by your frame