Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100 11-Speed Double Front Derailleur
Elite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting, 11-speed Dura-Ace R9100 delivers with its super-lightweight yet durable design.
With its new link construction, the Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 front derailleur offers more cable routing options and an integrated cable tensioner. It delivers light, intuitive shifting and is adapted for race specific disc brake bicycles.
The wide pivot link design boosts strength and rigidity. Especially for Dura-Ace, Shimano Ultegra and Shimano 105, the inner link as well as the right link is widened to add more rigidity. Flex is suppressed, creating sharp, precise shifts that are faster and smoother, even from low to high gears while off the saddle.
HG-EV cassette sprocket is for rider-tuned gear combination & cadence management. We provide optimal 11-speed drivetrain gear ratio; you can choice wider and closer gear combination available to match various riding disciplines. HG-EV cassette sprocket is obtained 11-speed gear without compromising the 10-speed durability and improved HyperGlide shifting.
Silky driving, accurate shifting HG-X11 directional chain realize more smoother shifts and greater overall performance.
Right and left sides are optimized for front and rear shifting respectively.
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation thanks to toggle link leverage construction
- Thanks to improvements in the cage design outer trim is no longer required allowing the rider to focus on racing
- Lightweight nickel-plated forged alloy chain cage reduces weight and increases rigidity whilst resisting abrasion from the chain
- Extra wide pivot link and optimised spring tension gives a rigid, flex free shift while being smooth and light action
- Forged aluminium construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Hard-wearing finish expected of Dura-Ace
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth, for use with outer rings 50-55 Tooth