Shimano Deore FD-T6000 Triple Front Derailleur
Perfect for trekking bikes, the Shimano Deore T6000 front derailleur shifts with a smooth, light action.
Top Swing Front Derailleur
Because the moving pivot section is set at a higher position and combined with a shorter link, the rigidity is higher; so quick and light shifting is possible.
Further evolution of shifting performance.
A directional mountain bike specific 10-speed HG-X chain means smoother shifts, lighter weight and greater overall performance. HG-X directional chain: Outer side is optimized for front shifting and inner side is optimized for rear shifting.
Special 10-speed Chain for MTB
- Designed for MTB riding conditions: High torque pedaling and muddy conditions
- Durable: Lightweight holes on the link plate are filled
- Mud shedding: Consistent shifting performance under muddy conditions
*HG-X chain is not compatible with other road 10-speed systems.
- Wide link design Dyna-Sys 10-speed Deore trekking front derailleur
- Wide pivot link design for greater torsional rigidity improves shifting response and service life
- Multi-fit compatibility means that this front derailleur will fit any frame type or seat tube size
- Cable routing can be used with frames built for top or bottom pull derailleurs
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrain compatibility
- Reinforced steel chain guide offers high strength and rigidity for improved shifting response
- For triple 44-48 tooth chainring
- For 63-66 degree chainstay angle