Shimano Acera FD-T3000-2 9-Speed Double Front Derailleur
|Mech Option||Top Swing|
The Shimano Acera FD-T3000-2-TS3 front derailleur provides smooth, precise shifting for mountain bikes using a 2 x 9 speed drivetrain.
Top Swing Front Derailleur
Because the moving pivot section is set at a higher position and combined with a shorter link, the rigidity is higher; so quick and light shifting is possible.
Integrated design of SG-X chainrings, Wide Link front derailleur and HG chain
Components work together to improve chain control to provide precise and reliable front derailleur shifting that is especially beneficial in severe off-road riding conditions.
- Acera 9-speed compatible dual pull top swing front derailleur for recreational off-road use
- Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Designed for hybrid bike fitment with 63-68 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size 46 tooth
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains