Shimano 105 FD-R7000 11-Speed Toggle Front Derailleur
The new toggle construction on the Shimano 105 R7000 front derailleur incorporates an integrated cable tensioner and an optimized cage design that is compatible with disc brake road bikes. It is available in silver and black and braze-on and clamp mountings.
- Wide link design 105 double front derailleur for increased rigidity and improved shifting response
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- For 11-speed drivetrains
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142mm O.L.D.
- Support bolt provides added stability
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth with 46-53 tooth outer
- The aluminium parts are coated to resist corrosion and maintain their great looks