Campagnolo Centaur 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
Campagnolo is a premium road cycling brand with deep heritage, founded and based in Vicenza Italy. The meticulous production and end results of their groupset components are unmatched, and their hand-built wheels are some of the best in the industry. Carbon and Titanium is used in abundance for ultimate durability and the lowest weight possible.
The rear derailleur is the defining component of the Centaur groupset. Inheriting many of the technologies used by Campagnolo’s top-of-the-range rear derailleurs, the Centaur offers shifting performance to meet all requirements – even professionals’. The new Campagnolo Centaur rear derailleur has been designed to be compatible with cassettes with up to 32 teeth.
With the upper jockey wheel’s longer teeth, the lower wheel’s smoothed teeth, and a long list of performance-oriented technology, the Centaur rear derailleur is the top component in its class – and all at 15 grams lighter than its competitors.
- Redesigned rear derailleur trajectory angle (45°)
- One rear derailleur available for every setup combination
- Pulley wheels with bushings
- Upper pulley wheel with longer teeth
- Lower pulley wheel with rounded teeth
- Upper and lower body in ultra-light technopolymer reinforced with glass fibre
- Limit screws positioned on the back of the upper body
- Weight: 230g