Shimano Steps RT-EM600 Centre Lock Disc Rotor
Shimano RT-EM600 E-Bike disc brake rotors for speed sensor systems provide consistent and powerful braking on rugged mountain bike trails. The robust and durable Ice Technologies rotors significantly reduces heat build-up in the brake system to ensure consistent high performance braking even on the steepest downhill stretches. Shimano's Centre Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
The Centre Lock system makes an easy rotor installation possible with spline mount and a lock ring. The lock ring mounting system reduces the total working hours by shortening the amount of time of both installation and de-installation. In addition, the secure fixing by the spline mount enhances precision and rigidity while improving braking efficiency.
- RT-EM600 E-bike rotors with built in speed sensor magnet providing consistent braking performance through energy control
- Rotor houses the magnet necessary for speed sensor function on Shimano Steps equipped E-bikes allowing frame clearance for wider tyres
- Compatible with E8000 / E7000 / E6000 / E5000 systems and for rear wheel use only
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance