Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Internal Lockring Centre Lock Disc Rotor
Shimano's Deore XT RT-RT800 compact and lightweight disc brake rotors feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to Ice Technologies Freeza heat management system. Installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy with Shimano's Centre Lock design.
Ice Technologies Freeza
Ice Technologies combined with Freeza disc brake rotor construction rapidly dissipates heat for more consistent braking performance in extreme conditions, longer pad life, and less brake fade and noise.
Benefits and features:
- Lightweight clad rotors with heat dissipating paint on exposed aluminium layer segments provide superior cooling, consistent brake performance, and lighter operation under all conditions
- Clad brake pads with Aluminium/Stainless fins support rapid heat dissipation which helps reduce maintenance, provide longer pad life, and create less brake fade and noise
Ice Technologies and Freeza provide consistent braking performance with longer pad life, less brake fade and noise.
The lightweight and highly efficient three-layer sandwich structure of stainless steel–aluminium–stainless steel enhances heat dissipation.
140°C reduction in heat (vs stainless steel disc brake rotor).
Reduce more 10°C by high heat dissipation paint (equipped: SM-RT900 and RT-MT900).
The Centre Lock system makes an easy rotor installation possible with spline mount and a lock ring. The lock ring mounting system reduces the total working hours by shortening the amount of time of both installation and de-installation. In addition, the secure fixing by the spline mount enhances precision and rigidity while improving braking efficiency.
- Deore XT and Ultegra grade RT-MT800 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 degrees C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 degrees C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Using the proven Shimano Centre Lock system for excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Comes complete with an internal alloy lockring