Hope V4 Vented Disc Brake Rotor
Hope Technology is based in Lancashire, North UK and operates a 24-hour facility to produce premium quality CNC machined and anodised bike parts. Their top-notch products range from hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and wheels, stems and cranks to high output lights, and much more. The precision and tolerance of their products guarantees the highest performance and longevity.
Our floating discs have been redesigned with a wider braking surface to enable them to be used as a replacement on many other braking systems in addition to our own.
- The vented rotor is designed specifically for our Tech V series brakes
- The rotor uses internal fins to allow the air to flow between the two friction parts
- The induced air flow significantly reduces heat build up in the rotor
- Fantastic and consistent braking performance in wet conditions thanks to its capability to clear the water layer through its fins
- Dyno tests show up to 15% less heat build up compared to our floating rotors
- Weight 203mm: 288g
More from this brand
- Hope Dropper Lever£60.00
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 5 27.5-Inch Rear WheelFrom £248.00Save up to 20%
- Hope Fortus 23W Pro 5 Trials / SS 27.5-Inch Rear Wheel£256.00RRP £320.00Save 20%
- Hope Straight Race Spoke£1.90
- Hope Sapim Race Spokes£1.90
- Hope RD40 Pro 5 Carbon 700c Rear Wheel£600.00RRP £800.00Save 25%