TRP Hy/Rd Post Mount Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper
TRP specialise in hydraulic and mechanical brake systems for mountain, road, cyclocross and triathlon bikes. Their meticulous production and testing along with the efficient application of high quality materials such as TT6 Aluminium, Carbon fibre and Titanium ensures that their components are of the highest standard.
The TRP Hy/Rd (High Road) is a cable actuated hydraulic disc brake designed for road and cyclocross. High sensitivity, light actuation and a sharp bite at the end makes this a great all-round brake that can be used in mixed weather conditions.
- Post mount fitment (flat mount also available)
- Minimum 140mm rotor - adapters required for larger diameters (recommended 160mm max)
- Aluminium construction
- Auto pad wear adjustment
- 2 piston configuration with square semi-metallic pads
- Locking mechanism to aid setup and maintenance
- Can be used with Shimano and SRAM mechanical road levers