SRAM S900 Aero TT Hydraulic Disc Brake
SRAM is a privately owned American manufacturer of bicycle components, which can be found on all types of bicycle worldwide. They specialise in transmission, brake, suspension and wheel systems and offer their components under various other brand names such as Rockshox, Zipp, Quarq, Truvativ and Avid.
The latest addition to the SRAM S900 range is the S900 Aero TT Hydraulic disc brake system, bringing unconditional TT riders unconditional braking performance.
Compact, robust, comfortable and highly functional, they will prove to be an invaluable addition to any aero setup. The levers actuate beautifully with a snappy return, and pad pistons advance automatically over time to compensate for pad wear. Proven to be very responsive in all weather conditions, and they offer consistent performance throughout the duration of the ride due to advanced heat management technologies such as insulated aluminium pistons and integrated heat shielding.
- High grade Alloy construction with Carbon lever
- Rubber hydraulic hose
- 2-piston caliper actuation
- Snappy and light lever actuation
- Reach adjustment for custom feel
- Bleeding Edge Technology makes bleeds simple
- Auto advancing pads to compensate for wear
- 140mm post mount standard caliper
- Adapters and rotors available separately
- Designed for 140-160mm rotors
- Front (left) hose - 1050mm
- Rear (right) hose - 1900mm
- Use SRAM Centerline or Centerline X rotors for these brakes
More from this brand
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Crankset with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring£109.99RRP £134.00Save 18%
- SRAM NX GXP 1x11 Crankset with 32T X-Sync Chainring£102.60RRP £114.00Save 10%