Conduct Hydraulic Disc Brakes Upgrade Kit is the perfect way to improve the stopping power of your mechanical disc brake equipped road bike - deLivering you the benefits of hydraulic discs; improved braking power and a sealed lower maintenance system, with minimal hassle and cost. What Do I Need To Fit These Brakes?
- An existing bicycle fitted with mechanical flat mount disc brakes
- A frame and fork with flat mounts
- If you are fitting to a non-Giant / non-Liv branded bike you will need a compatible stem with the correct 31.8mm face plate & bolt pattern - such as the Giant Contact
- Disc wheels and rotors / discs
- If you want to fit a front 140mm disc you will also need 1x 140mm flat mount adaptor (part 290000041)
- If you want to fit a rear 160mm disc you will also need 1x 160mm flat mount adaptor (part 290000042)
For more advice and support and to arrange fitting please contact your local Giant retailer