Clarks M3 Hydraulic Disc Brake Set
The Clarks M3 is a high performance hydraulic brake and the successor to the M2. With a 2-piston configuration and high internal fluid capacity, the M3 holds a noticeable amount of power. A radial reservoir allows plenty of room on the handlebar, and the brakes are suitable for all-round use from XC and heavy trail riding to city use.
This is a complete brakeset consisting of a front and rear caliper, left and right lever, 2x 160mm rotors and 2x IS-PM caliper mounts. 2x spare olives are also included if the hoses need to be cut down.
- Complete brakeset, nothing else needed
- 2-piston Alloy calipers
- Light actuation Alloy levers with reach adjust
- 5mm rubber hoses pre-fitted
- Spare olives included should the hoses require cutting
- 2x 160mm, 6-bolt stainless rotors
- All necessary bolts included
- 2x International Standard to Post Mount 160 adapters included