Shimano Saint BL-M820 V2 I-Spec-B Disc Brake Lever
£47.99 RRP £64.99
Ergonomic, powerful and compact Servo-Wave hydraulic disc brake lever is performance optimised with full adjustability on the fly.
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Excellent clearance at the calliper has enabled Shimano to use a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism.
- As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Easy access no tools lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position
- Lightweight, strong and durable forged alloy one piece body is also rigid under hard braking loads
- Forged alloy short brake lever with anti-slip finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking follows a natural pulling arc
- Integrated inline barrel master reservoir with easy bleed port
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- 2nd generation I-spec-B compatible