Shimano BR-MT501 Lever Assembly
Complete Shimano BR-MT501 hydraulic disc brake lever with Shimano Servo Wave technology.
Servo Wave brakes feature a cam linkage at the lever end (the same kind of pivot seen on QR skewers) which allows the pad to contact the rotor with more pressure than what is actually applied to the lever. This gives the brakes excellent modulation for fine control, with a sharp bite at the end of the stroke if you need it.
featuring I-Spec II ready lever clamp to keep that cockpit looking clean, and reach adjustment for a custom fitted feel.
- Full Aluminium construction for lightness and stiffness
- Hinged bar clamp with I-Spec II fitment for quick and tidy installation
- Lever reach adjustment with use of Hex key
- Can be used with all current Shimano hydraulic disc brake calipers
- Left/Right specific
- Mineral oil only
More from this brand
- Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 Front Derailleur£47.99 £47.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano Deore BR-M6000 I-Spec II Hydraulic Disc Brake£74.99 £74.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano ME701 SPD Shoes£169.99 £169.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano MW501 DryShield SPD Shoes£102.99 £102.99RRP £139.99Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano MW701 SPD Shoes£189.99 £189.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano MF-TZ500 7-Speed Freewheel£24.99 From £24.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Shimano Tourney TX ST-TX800 3-Speed STI Lever (Left)£18.99 £18.99Recalculating RRP saving