Castelli Prologo VI Jersey
The Prologo name is Italian for "prologue," the opening salvo in a Grand Tour. But many of our customers pronounce it like "Pro Logo." And we don't mind at all.
The Prologo Jersey, now in its sixth generation, does feature a big logo, but more than that it brings a lot of tech directly from our experience with pro racing. The fabric is remarkably soft yet stretchy and features bioceramic nanoparticles added to the fused polymer, which reflect far infrared light to both protect you from hot sun and help the body keep itself warm.
The construction also borrows a lot of cues from pro racing: the same drop-tail construction that helps the jersey sit right around the waist while allowing generous pockets that sit lower on the back, the wraparound side panels that ventilate the back without letting in too much air from the front, and the easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper.
- New Punto fabric is light and breathable
- Horizontal stretch for great fit, with limited vertical stretch to support pockets
- Covered YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Castelli shadow logo sublimation overprint on dyed base fabric
- Drop tail with 3 rear pockets and internal silicone waist elastic on back
- Reflective piping
- 18°-32°C / 65°-90°F
- Weight: 156g
More from this brand
- Castelli Gabba RoS JerseyFrom £131.25Save up to 25%
- Castelli Gabba RoS Womens JerseyFrom £135.00Save up to 25%
- Castelli Squadra ER JacketFrom £51.00Save up to 15%
- Castelli Pro Issue Sleeveless Base LayerFrom £30.60Save up to 15%
- Castelli Womens Rain JacketFrom £123.75Save up to 25%
- Castelli Water Bottle£9.35RRP £11.00Save 15%
- Castelli Unlimited Womens JerseyFrom £67.50Save up to 25%
- Castelli Superleggera Womens SocksFrom £13.60Save up to 15%