Northwave Extreme H2O Jacket
The Northwave Extreme H2O jacket offers excellent wind and weather resistance through the cold months, whilst retaining a high level of flexibility, lightweight construction, high visibility and comfortable breathability for all-round sustained performance.
Contoured panels mean the garmet hugs the body when riding low over the handlebars, minimising loose and creased areas that catch the wind. 3 rear pockets also allow you to carry your ride essentials without a backpack or saddle bag.
- 3-ply main fabric with windproof H2O Flex membrane
- Waterproof up to 10,000mm and four-way stretch for exceptional freedom of movement
- BioMap construction positions cuts and seams for the most ergonomic fit
- Aero design delivers a snug, second-skin fit: combining a softshell fit with hardshell protection
- Ergonomically shaped collar is custom designed for a race position
- YKK full zip covered by a storm flap with camlock puller
- Extended back for added protection from road spray
- 3 back pockets
- 360° reflective inserts