Skins C400 Thermal Vest
Maintaining your body's optimum temperature on chilly winter rides can make or break your performance. SKINS C400 winter range has been designed to meet the physical demands of cycling in colder climates - so you can take on the elements and stay warm and focused.
SKINS nylon hollow core thermal fabric, with a thermal rating over 200% higher than SKINS non-thermal products and a unique soft feel.
For ultimate performance and a boost of SKINS' BioAcceleration Technology, wear this C400 men's thermal vest over a C400 compression jersey or baselayer to help you ride harder for longer.
- Twice as warm as other non thermal SKINS.
- Reflective logos for all round visibility.
- Thermal: With a thermal rating 200% higher than that of other SKINS products, SKINS thermal keeps your muscles at the right temperature for as long as you need to keep pushing yourself without compromising on fit, support or moisture management
- 400fit: A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Dynamic Gradient Compression
- 50+ UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Odour, Stink, Pong, Smell, Stench Free: Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can't ever be washed out
- Colour: Black/Graphite
More from this brand
- Skins C400 Mens Wind Vest£27.30 £27.30RRP £90.99Save 70%Recalculating RRP saving
- Skins TRI400 Compression Sleeveless Tri Top£18.20 £18.20RRP £60.66Save 70%Recalculating RRP saving
- Skins A400 Active Womens Short Sleeved Compression Top£21.00 £21.00RRP £69.99Save 70%Recalculating RRP saving