661 Comp Glove
661 was established just before the turn of the millennium and they have since developed a massive catalogue of quality protective equipment to keep you covered whilst doing what you love. Full face, trail and freestyle helmets, elbow, shin and knee pads, gloves, body armour and shoes, as well as a concise range of seasonal apparel...
The Comp gloves feature a cuffless construction and benefit from reduced bulk and weight with a 4 way stretch fabric back of hand and single layer synthetic leather palm.
Our Comp gloves have the perfect balance of fit, comfort and style.
Historically the Comp range has been some of the best value gloves on the market with no compromise on comfort or durability. We've continued the legacy with this latest generation of the Comp glove in a variety of fresh colours and designs.
- Reduced bulk and weight from stretch fabric back of hand and cuffless construction
- Enhanced control and bar feel from durable, single layer synthetic suede palm fabric
- Increased control from silicone printed finger tips
- 4 way stretch mesh for perfect fit and breathability
- Minimalist slip on design with textured Neoprene fit panel
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
- Mesh finger side panels for increased ventilation
- TPR and woven patch detail embellishments