Chris King InSet 3 Tapered Headset
Based in Portland Oregon, Chris King is an independent in-house manufacturer of arguably most desirable bicycle components on the market. Precision CNC machining and high tolerance bearings can be found on all of their headsets, bottom brackets and hubs. Reserved for the most exclusive bikes out there, CK is synonymous with true aftermarket quality.
The unprecedented quality and craftsmanship of a Chris King sealed bearing component has been adapted into a wide variety of InSet complete headsets that are suited to pretty much all headtubes and steerers on the market.
The InSet 2 is designed for bicycles with a 44-49mm internal diameter tapered headtube, and tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" fork steerer.
- 100% manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention for dependable headset adjustment
- Available in many beautifully anodised colours
- Responsibly lightweight
Please enquire about any colours or size options not listed on our site.