Mavic Deemax DH Disc 29-Inch Rear Wheel
Designed at the foot of the French Alps and built in our workshops, this exceptional wheel has been developed, tested and approved by the Mavic DH team riders on the most demanding World Cup tracks. The Deemax DH 29 features a 30mm wide welded rim specifically designed to absorb heavy impacts, shocks and other vibrations, providing maximum confidence on rough terrain. The Deemax DH 29 makes aggressiveness fun—and vice versa.
Laced with 28 J-Bent spokes in swaged steel, the Deemax DH offers the ideal balance between robustness and compliance for maximum performance on the most demanding descents. The spokes are designed to be easy to repair, so you can get back on the track quickly and avoid a tedious pit stop or the workshop. Each wheel comes with two replacement spokes for even greater peace of mind.
To meet the demands of the DH track the double Blackshield treatment offers two levels of resistance to impacts from rocks and scratches.
The wide rim shape makes it easy to fit DH tyres with cross-sections between 2.0" and 3.0", giving riders exceptional versatility to adapt their tyre setup to the conditions.
The ultimate downhill wheel, the Deemax DH 29 embodies Mavic heritage and innovation and is the ideal choice for any rider looking for top performance on the roughest descents. Choose total confidence in any terrain, with ease of maintenance and versatility as bonuses.
Take on rough terrain with confidence
- Wider welded rim (30mm width) is designed to absorb heavy impacts
- The 28 double-butted J-Bent spokes offer the best compromise between strength and dynamism
- The double rims surface protection (Blackshield), preserves the aesthetic condition of the rim against stones impacts
Proven by pro riders
- Developed, tested, and proven to meet the standards of World Cup DH racers
Easy to service
- Quick and easy to fix thanks to J-Bent spokes
- Two replacement spokes delivered with every wheelset.
- Wide rim shape facilitate DH casing tyre between 2,0’’ and 3,0’’ set-up, which allows pilots to choose their favourite set-up
- Weight: 1080g
- Rim Material: Maxtal
- Rim Height: 22mm
- ETRTO size: 622 x 30TC
- Spoke Material: Steel
- Rear Axle: 12 x 148mm Boost