Mavic Deemax Park Disc 26-Inch Rear Wheel
Developed in close collaboration with Mavic Team riders, the Deemax Park 26 is the close cousin to the Deemax Enduro SL and DH, but built to withstand the heaviest impacts and for landing big jumps or double jumps. It's laced with 32 J-Bent spokes in swaged steel, and its rim walls feature PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) technology to greatly reduce the risk of punctures.
The Deemax Park 26 stands out for its versatility. Freeride, DH, Dirt, Enduro—it can do it all, especially because it's available in 27.5" and 29" sizes, in addition to 26”, making it compatible with all setups and all bikes, including those with different front and rear wheel standards.
This wheel has been designed with Mavic’s spirit of repairability and durability, to make life as easy as possible and keep exceptional equipment rolling for as long as possible. The J-Bent spokes can be repaired quickly and easily, and each wheel set comes with two replacement spokes for real peace of mind (extras are available for purchase). The ID360 hubs require very little maintenance, are made from standard Mavic parts and can be easily dismantled without tools, too.
- The 32 J-bent spokes offer excellent resistance against the most violent impacts and abuses
- Reduce the risk of flat tires thanks to PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) rim walls
An adapted wheel to every Gravity practices
- Adapted to multiple practices, Freeride, DH, Dirt jump, Enduro
- Front wheel available in 20 x 110mm Boost
Easy to service and fix
- Quick and easy to fix thanks to J-Bent spokes
- Two replacement spokes delivered with every wheelset
- Low maintenance ID360 hubs made of standard Mavic parts and easily removable without tools
- Weight: 1237g
- Rim Material: Maxtal
- Rim Height: 22mm
- Rear Axle: 12 x 142mm