Cube Access WS EAZ 2023 Womens Bike
Simplicity can be a virtue. The Access WS EAZ's elegant frame doesn't just look good - it's practical, too. Designed for low maintenance, comfort and easy handling on even rough roads and trails, it's the ideal way to go wherever your curiosity takes you - and enjoy the ride, both there and back.
There's that saying that power is nothing without control. Well, that's why they fitted the Access WS EAZ with strong, easy-to-use hydraulic disc brakes - so you can stop quickly and safely, whatever the conditions. Combined with the bump-swallowing comfort of a Suntour suspension fork and the wide range of Shimano's 2x8-speed gear system, it means this is a bike you can rely on to expand your riding horizons. Just pick your adventure, and go.
The Access WS's sleek looks are thanks to its Smooth Welded head tube and seat tube junctions. It incorporates internal cable routing for reliable gear changes and lower maintenance. There's even a flat disc mount that integrates seamlessly with their kickstand mount, and integrated mounting points for Acid mudguards and carrier. Updated geometry includes a lower top tube for more confident handling, and there's plenty of room to run wide, grippy and comfortable 2.25in tyres. Cube's Size Split system has an expanded range too, so every rider can find an Access WS that fits her perfectly.
Bike fit is as personal as clothing sizes. That's why, for Cube's Access series, they took care to make sure that every frame is perfectly proportioned. The smallest frame sizes feature a specially shaped top tube for extra clearance. From the medium frame size up there's still plenty of confidence-inspiring room, but the dimensions and proportions are as ideally suited to female riders as the smaller sizes. With the help of their Size Split system, it means that every rider can find her ideal frame. Because at Cube, they believe that the bike should fit you - not the other way round.
Smooth Welding isn't easy, but worthwhile things usually aren't. It has two advantages. First, and most obviously, it looks great: one tube seems to almost flow into the other. Second, and at least as importantly, it helps to minimise load peaks on welded areas for better frame strength and durability.
Women tend to have slightly different body proportions compared to men, and that can affect bike fit and function. That's why Cube's Women's Series pays particular attention to frame sizing and to details like the saddle, stem and handlebars. Contact points selected specifically to suit a woman's anatomy help add comfort and build confidence, so you can enjoy every ride more.
Cables connect your handlebar controls to vital components like gears and brakes, but there's no need for them to get in your way. With Internal Cable Routing we've reduced clutter and maintenance by running cables through the frame, keeping them out of the way of dust and water contamination - or damage from abrasion - as well as cleaning up your bike's appearance.
A kickstand can be useful, no two ways about it. But if it's going to do its job properly, it needs a secure mount. That's why Cube put as much effort into designing the Kickstand Mount for their frames as we do for any other feature. Neat, unobtrusive but exceptionally strong and stable, it's the best way to help keep your Cube bike upright when you're not riding it.
Flexibility is important for a bike that's going to slot into your life. That's why, for Cube's Semi Integrated Carrier Mount, they designed a system that's unobtrusive when you don't need it and really simple to use when you do. By adding their Semi-Integrated Carrier your Cube can take on the shopping, your commute, or take you further afield at the weekend...
The right bike should fit you perfectly. That's why they created Size Split. For shorter riders, the smaller 27.5in wheel standard allows us to build frames that fit well while remaining agile and sure-footed. And, for taller riders, Cube built a range of sizes around the fast-rolling 29er wheel standard. Whichever one you choose, you can be sure of a fit that makes your bike feel as though it was built just for you.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- Forks: SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm
- Headset: Cube FPH868, Semi-Integrated
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M315, 36 x 22 Tooth, 170mm
- Chainrings: 36 x 22 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M315, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Number of Gears: 16
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Tektro HD-M275 / TKD-150, Hydraulic Disc Brake (160/160)
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32 Hole, Disc
- Front Hub: Cube Alloy Light, Quick Release, 6-Bolt
- Rear Hub: Cube Alloy Light, Quick Release, 6-Bolt
- Tyres: Cube IMPAC Smartpac, 2.25"
- Handlebars: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Acid React
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
More from this brand
- Cube Nature EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Nature EXC 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Step-Through 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Trapeze 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Step-Through 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube SL Road 2022 Bike£759.20RRP £949.00Save 20%
- Cube Nulane Trapeze 2023 Bike£719.20RRP £899.00Save 20%