Cube Access WS C:62 Pro 2023 Womens Bike
|Galactic / Grey
You've served your time, you've worked on your fitness and technique, and now it's time for your bike to step up, too. With its premium carbon frame construction and trail-proven, reliable components, the Access WS C:62 Pro is the edge you've been looking for - a trail hardtail with attitude.
When your riding ambitions stretch a little further than your local trail centre, the Access WS C:62 Pro will rise to the challenge. Starting with its lightweight, high-performance carbon chassis, Cube added Shimano's wide-ranging, slick-shifting and super-reliable XT 1 x 12 gears to help tame any trail. Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes and lightweight Schwalbe tyres on Answer Atac wheels help you keep things in check, and the air-sprung RockShox Judy Gold fork adds comfort and control to the mix. It's a potent brew.
Everything Cube know about building light, great-handling and strong carbon frames is ploughed into the Access WS C:62. Built with Cube's C:62 carbon, they used a short and stiff rear triangle with a Boost axle for efficient power transfer. Combined with their Agile Ride Geometry and tapered head tube, it's your guarantee of inspiring acceleration and razor-sharp trail handling. But we've not forgotten comfort - the slender 27.2mm seatpost and narrow seatstays ensure that, as fast as this frame is, it's also one that won't beat you up. Make no mistake - it's fast.
For off-road riding you need a bike that responds quickly, but also feels stable and secure. That's where Agile Ride Geometry comes in. Offering an ideal blend of on-demand steering precision, climbing agility and descending stability, it's perfect for every rider who values their time on the trail. If you're a mountain biker, you'll instantly feel at home...
With Cube's Advanced Twin Mold process they use two precisely manufactured forms for their C:62, C:68 and C:68X carbon frames. The first form is to ensure an accurate layup. The second, inner form keeps every individual fibre precisely where it needs to be while the frame cures. The result is a significantly lighter, stronger frame, with fibre density tailored to anticipated loadings at specific points.
Not all carbon is created equal. With Cube's C:62 carbon they increased the high modulus fibre content, then they reinforced the resulting material with nanoparticles incorporated into the bonding resin. Which is all just a fancy way of saying it's extremely strong, light and durable.
A wider hub makes a stiffer wheel, and a stiffer wheel means better handling. That's the thinking behind the Boost 148 rear hub standard, which allows wider flange spacing for better wheel performance without impacting on shifting accuracy or drivetrain efficiency. Simply put, you can go faster and harder with better handling and stronger wheels.
Women tend to have slightly different body proportions compared to men, and that can affect bike fit and function. That's why Cube's Women's Series pays particular attention to frame sizing and to details like the saddle, stem and handlebars. Contact points selected specifically to suit a woman's anatomy help add comfort and build confidence, so you can enjoy every ride more.
A dropper post is a great accessory for adventurous riding, adding confidence and control on steep descents. Our Dropper Post Ready bikes are all set for this worthwhile upgrade, because they include internal cable routing for the remote lever that controls the seatpost. Once installed, you'll forget it's there... until you need it.
Cables connect your handlebar controls to vital components like gears and brakes, but there's no need for them to get in your way. With Internal Cable Routing we've reduced clutter and maintenance by running cables through the frame, keeping them out of the way of dust and water contamination - or damage from abrasion - as well as cleaning up your bike's appearance.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost Bottom Bracket, Internal Cable Routing, Boost 148, Dropper Post Ready
- Forks: RockShox Judy Gold RL Air, 15 x 110mm, 100mm, OneLoc
- Headset: VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT611, 32 Tooth, Boost
- Chainrings: 32 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51 Tooth
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Number of Gears: 12
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-IR, Direct Attach, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydraulic Disc Brake (180/160)
- Wheelset: Answer Atac AM, 15 x 110mm / 12 x 148mm, Tubeless-Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25"
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25"
- Handlebars: Cube Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips: Acid React Pro
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem SLX, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
More from this brand
- Cube Nature EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Nature EXC 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Step-Through 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Trapeze 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Step-Through 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube SL Road 2022 Bike£759.20RRP £949.00Save 20%
- Cube Nulane Trapeze 2023 Bike£719.20RRP £899.00Save 20%