4iiii Precision 3 Dura-Ace R9100 Left Hand Power Meter Crank
How do you define success? Whether you are fighting for a Kona slot, spending countless hours on the indoor trainer or striving for a personal best; one thing they know, success takes time.
With up to 800 hours of battery life, +/-1% accuracy and backed by their legendary 3-year warranty, the Precision 3 Powermeter will be your trusted training tool for years to come.
A Ride Ready Precision includes and comes preinstalled on a brand-new Shimano crank arm of your choice. These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech II interface.
How Does It Work?
A ride ready Precision 3 pod is already preinstalled on a brand-new Shimano crank arm at their factory. The moment you order, our fulfillment team will get it on its way to you, and you should be able to ride with power as soon as it arrives.
In The Box
Once your ride-ready Precision 3 powermeter arrives, it just needs to be installed on your bike using the standard Shimano crank installation process. Connect a headunit or computer, and you can start riding with power!
Accuracy In 3D
Not everyone has the perfect pedal stroke. With +/- 1% accuracy, 4iiii is the only crank-based power meter to use 3 strain gauges to measure all forces in your pedal stroke.
Ultra Low Profile
With an ultra low profile design, the Precision 3 is compatible with more bike frames than ever before.
At a glance, you can now see when your power meter has turned on, performed a successful Zero-offset, or has a low battery. Although, don’t expect to see that low battery indicator for a while!
Based in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies, we were tired of training tools not designed to work in our tough environment. With an IPX7 waterproof rating you can be assured that your power meter can handle the toughest conditions.
ANT+ & Bluetooth
Get the same numbers training inside and outside. The Precision 3 Powermeter is both ANT+ and BLE compatible so you can use it on your preferred head unit and favorite indoor training app.
If the weather or climate make riding outdoors tough, your 4iiii Precision 3 powermeter can be used with all popular indoor-training apps, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, Wahoo SYSTM, Rouvy, and more. Simply use your favourite app's connection procedure over ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, put your bike on a trainer, and get riding!
Warranty & Durability
Ridden through rain storms at Strade Bianche, mud filled cross country mountain bike races, and even tested amidst the salt spray of the ocean on Oracle Team USA's America's Cup competitors, you can be assured that your 4iiii Powermeter will be as tough as you are and is backed with an industry leading 3-year warranty. All 4iiii Powermeters are IPX7-rated for water immersion up to one meter and backed with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Battery Type: CR2032 Coin Cell
- Battery Life: Up to 800 hours
- Waterproof Rating: IPx7
- Cadence Range: 30 - 170 RPM
- Power Range: 0 - 4,000 Watts
- Height: 5.5mm
- Weight: 9g
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Communication Protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Warranty: 3 Years
More from this brand
- 4iiii Precision 3+ Ultegra R8000 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£318.75RRP £375.00Save 15%
- 4iiii Precision 3+ GRX RX810 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£318.75RRP £375.00Save 15%
- 4iiii Precision 3+ XTR M9100 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£403.75RRP £475.00Save 15%
- 4iiii Precision 3+ XT M8100 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£318.75RRP £375.00Save 15%
- 4iiii Precision 3+ Dura-Ace R9200 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£420.75RRP £495.00Save 15%
- 4iiii Precision 3+ Ultegra R8100 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£361.25RRP £425.00Save 15%
- 4iiii Precision 3+ 105 R7000 Left Hand Power Meter Crank£276.25RRP £325.00Save 15%