DVO Onyx SC D1 Boost 29-Inch Fork
The little brother to the Onyx DC, this is the Onyx SC D1. At 180mm of travel, this is our top of the line enduro race fork. Featuring the proven D1 damper, high/low speed compression, rebound, and externally adjustable OTT. With 36mm stanchions and our stiffest chassis yet, charge hard into the roughest sections with confidence.
Six clicks of low speed compression give quick access to firming up the fork for pedaling, opening up for descending, and mid settings for everything in between. Over thirty clicks of High Speed Compression give precise control for support on big hits. Shim stack controlled rebound that is 100% dynamic. meaning, the rebound is controlled based on the speed at which oil flows through the system. The fork will react to what you throw at it and be ready for what’s next. Our industry exclusive OTT feature really sets DVO product apart from anything else. It allows you to perfectly fine tune how the initial stroke feels without any mid/end stoke compromise. You really do the best of both worlds.
Combining the stiff chassis characteristics with our exclusive features and damping design give our forks a unique ride feel unlike anything else on the market.
At the heart of the damper is our compression bladder. An industry exclusive feature that surrounds a bladder with a large volume of oil and compresses it throughout the entire stroke. This provides unrivaled small bump sensitivity, durability, and damping consistency for long rides in rough conditions.
- No stiction
- Large oil volume
- Consistent Damping
- Extremely Durable
- Unique Ride Characteristics
Your Hands Will Thank You
Our industry exclusive OTT feature really sets DVO product apart from anything else. It allows you to perfectly fine tune how the initial stroke feels without any mid/end stoke compromise. You really do get the best of both worlds.
The OTT feature works by using a 5mm allen key to externally add or remove preload on a coil negative spring. Once you’re about 30% of the way through the travel, the OTT spring is completely disengaged and you get into the positive air spring which controls your mid-stroke and bottom out. Set your air pressure for how you want the fork to feel in the mid to end stroke and fine tune your small bump sensitivity with the OTT feature.
For a clean and polished look that both functions and looks killer. A fully integrated fender comes with your fork for those sloppy days on the mountain!
- D1 Damper
- Compression Bladder
- OTT Off the Top Adjuster
- Shim Stack Controlled Damping
- Adjustments: High / Low Speed Compression / Rebound / OTT
- Travel Range: 160-180mm
- Weight: 29 - 2250g
- Offset: 29 - 44mm
- Axle To Crown: 29 - 592mm
- Stanchions: 36mm Tapered Alloy
- Wheel Size: 29
- Axle: 15mm Bolted- Boost Spacings
- Brake Mounting: Direct Mount 180mm
More from this brand
- DVO Onyx DC D1 Boost 29-Inch ForkFrom £1,279.96Save up to 20%
- DVO Diamond D1 Boost 27.5-Inch Fork£679.96RRP £849.95Save 20%
- DVO Diamond D1 Boost 29-Inch Fork£679.96RRP £849.95Save 20%
- DVO Sapphire D1 Boost 29-Inch Fork£639.96RRP £799.95Save 20%
- DVO Sapphire 34 D1 Boost 27.5-Inch Fork£639.96RRP £799.95Save 20%
- DVO Onyx DC D1 20mm 27.5-Inch Fork£1,279.96RRP £1599.95Save 20%
- DVO Onyx SC D1 Boost 27.5-Inch Fork£759.96RRP £949.95Save 20%
- DVO Diamond Boost 29-Inch Fork£679.96RRP £849.95Save 20%
- DVO Diamond Boost 27.5-Inch Fork£679.96RRP £849.95Save 20%