Raleigh Willow 2021 Womens Bike
Raleigh is arguably one of the most recognised bicycle companies in the world. Dating back to its UK inception the late 1800's and producing childhood dream bikes such as the Chopper and Burner, they have a rich history and have played a major part in the world of cycling. Their current models have a certain nostalgic aura about them and they are of excellent value and quality.
There’s a lot to love about the great outdoors. The salty sea air, the warm summer breeze, the fat, fluffy clouds. From sunny picnics to late-night swims, this dreamy vintage bike lets you rediscover the natural world – from the best seat in the house. Grab a polaroid camera, fill the basket with a baguette and some brie, and start exploring.
Inspired by over 130 years of classic British design, the Willow blends modern components with a timeless retro look you’ll fall head over heels for. In a throwback to Raleigh’s roots, the lightweight frame features graphics inspired by our humble beginnings in Nottingham, coated in a protective lacquer to keep your bike in tip-top condition. And with a roomy wicker-style basket, you’ve got oodles of room for your essentials – whether that’s beer, grub or a tiny pooch.
Aside from its classic vintage features, the Willow has all the fixings of a cracking bike. The classic aluminium frame has a relaxed geometry for an upright, easy ride, with additions like a Selle Royal saddle and soft detailed grips keeping you comfy on those longer journeys. The 7-speed derailleur gears make getting up slopes a doddle, while colour-coordinated mudguards keep your clothes dry on rainy days. Finished with a handy kickstand and a traditional ding-dong bell, this classic town bike has everything you need to get out and about in style.
Looking to match your hallway decor? From pink to bronze, the Willow comes in an array of minimal, nature-inspired colour schemes. For a truly Instagrammable aesthetic, add some fresh flowers to the basket. BEAUTIFUL.
Beautiful Wicker Basket
The Sherwood comes kitted out with a beautiful wicker basket. Fill with beer, bread or a tiny dog, and set off on your own Raleigh adventure.
Wonderfully unique. With a choice of three beautiful colourways, from dusky pink to bronze, the Willow has a colour to suit every style.
Dreamy vintage features including a handy kickstand and a traditional ding-dong bell.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Raleigh Classic Aluminium Twin Tube Low Step Women's Frame, Internal Rear Brake and Derailleur Cables, Steering Limiter
- Forks: Raleigh Classic Steel Rigid 22.2mm, Fork Crown with Raleigh Logo
- Crankset: Raleigh Classic Steel Chainwheel, 42 Tooth, 170mm Aluminium Crank, Silver
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300, 6 / 7 Speed, Direct Attachment
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney AMFTZ5007428, 7 speed, 14-28 Tooth
- Chain: 6 / 7 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney SL-RS36-7R, 7 speed Revoshift
- Brake Levers: Aluminium Lever, Resin Bracket
- Hubs: Aluminium 36 hole, Nutted, Silver
- Rim: Aluminium 700C Double Wall 36 Hole, Machined Side Wall, Colour Coordinated
- Wheelset: Double wall 36 hole, Machined Side Wall, Colour coordinated, Aluminium Nutted Hub
- Tyres: CST C1635, 700 x 45c, Anti Puncture Layer, Reflective Strip, Full Cream
- Handlebars: Aluminium, City, 580mm Wide, High Polished Silver
- Stem: Steel, Trekking, 30 Degree Rise, 22.2mm, High Polished Silver
- Seatpost: Aluminium, Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, High Polished Silver
- Saddle: Selle Royal Sky Kennebeck 8084, Silver Rail and Spring, Brown
- Pedals: Aluminium trekking, 9/16", black/silver
- Weight: 17kg