Cube Access WS EXC 2023 Womens Bike
The Access WS's sleek looks are thanks to its Smooth Welded head tube and seat tube junctions. It incorporates internal cable routing for reliable gear changes and lower maintenance. There's even a flat disc mount that integrates seamlessly with our kickstand mount, and integrated mounting points for ACID mudguards and carrier. Updated geometry includes a lower top tube for more confident handling, and there's plenty of room to run wide, grippy and comfortable 2.25in tyres. Our SizeSplit system has an expanded range too, so every rider can find an Access WS that fits her perfectly.
A Cube bike is all about attention to detail. The access WS EXC's fastidious frame design is both great to look at and easy to live with thanks to its emphasis on comfort, safe handling and reduced maintenance. All of which makes it easy to just jump on and go where your curiosity leads you...
Smooth Welding isn't easy, but worthwhile things usually aren't. It has two advantages. First, and most obviously, it looks great: one tube seems to almost flow into the other. Second, and at least as importantly, it helps to minimise load peaks on welded areas for better frame strength and durability.
Women tend to have slightly different body proportions compared to men, and that can affect bike fit and function. That's why Cube's Women's Series pays particular attention to frame sizing and to details like the saddle, stem and handlebars. Contact points selected specifically to suit a woman's anatomy help add comfort and build confidence, so you can enjoy every ride more.
Internal Cable Routing
Cables connect your handlebar controls to vital components like gears and brakes, but there's no need for them to get in your way. With Internal Cable Routing we've reduced clutter and maintenance by running cables through the frame, keeping them out of the way of dust and water contamination – or damage from abrasion – as well as cleaning up your bike's appearance.
A kickstand can be useful, no two ways about it. But if it's going to do its job properly, it needs a secure mount. That's why we put as much effort into designing the Kickstand Mount for our frames as we do for any other feature. Neat, unobtrusive but exceptionally strong and stable, it's the best way to help keep your Cube bike upright when you're not riding it.
Flexibility is important for a bike that's going to slot into your life. That's why, for our Semi Integrated Carrier Mount, we designed a system that's unobtrusive when you don't need it and really simple to use when you do. By adding our Semi-Integrated Carrier your Cube can take on the shopping, your commute, or take you further afield at the weekend...
The right bike should fit you perfectly. That's why we created SizeSplit. For shorter riders, the smaller 27.5in wheel standard allows us to build frames that fit well while remaining agile and sure-footed. And, for taller riders, we built a range of sizes around the fast-rolling 29er wheel standard. Whichever one you choose, you can be sure of a fit that makes your bike feel as though it was built just for you.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT Disc, 100mm, Lockout
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M315, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M3020, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M315, 36x22T, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Thun Paso-ML, 73mm BSA
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brakes: Clarks Clout 1, Hydr. Disc Brake PM/FM (180/160)
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: ACID React
- Headset: Cube FPH868, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Race, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Pedals: ACID PP MTB
More from this brand
- Cube Nature EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Nature EXC 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Step-Through 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Trapeze 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Step-Through 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube SL Road 2022 Bike£759.20RRP £949.00Save 20%
- Cube Nulane Trapeze 2023 Bike£719.20RRP £899.00Save 20%